Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week 1 EOC: What sacrifices are you willing to make for your Career?

I have always been a very passionate person when it comes to doing what I love. Music, art, film, I've always done whatever it takes to get the job done. When I think about making sacrifices to be where I want to be I can't think of too many things I wouldn't do. Taking up a career in the arts I've already told myself how hard of a life it can be at times. The starving artist saying can never be more true at times. On the other side of things I must say that when you finally do get to taste the accomplishments of your hard work in this industry it is bar none one of the best feelings in the world. At the moment in my life I don't really have anything tying me down. No kids, no wife, no mortgage, no crazy bills period. So when it comes to "responsibilities", I haven't really built too many around myself that can complicate things. I would love to travel and moving around for work I would really enjoy. I've spent most of my life growing up in Vegas so getting a chance to travel and visit other places would be no problem. I see the future as full of opportunities and because of how pretty open my life is right now I would honestly take a bigger chance on things then most people would. Live in a tiny apartment, ride the bus, top ramen for breakfast, working late nights, sign me up. If that's what it takes to get there I'm more then ready for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment