Monday, November 28, 2011

Week 9 EOC: Things to do

So only a week away from my final presentation and man do I have my work cut out for me. Luckily this past week I really started to do a lot of ground work and start researching and writing out some more sections. I can honestly say that I have been eat sleeping and breathing this business plan for the past week or so. I have always really enjoyed the business side of filmmaking and this past week researching really led me to a point of no return. I finally know what it is going to take for me to merge passion and profession into one. God knows its a ton of work but if I plan on working on films one day and not flipping burgers, there is leg work to be done. This business plan is really helping me think of how to make a living and what steps need to be taken. I only have a few sections here and there along with forms that I need to print out. I will finish this project and it will be impressive. I can't and wont settle for anything less. This business plan has become more of an assignment and more of a next step of my career. Leather binder is prepped and ready for documents! Here comes phase 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment