Sunday, November 6, 2011

Week 5 Photo Challenge: In the Director's Chair


For this weeks photo challenge I decided to throw myself into the directors chair of Black Swan, one of my favorite films. First I had to figure how I would get myself into a directors chair since I don't really own one. To do that I just found one online and took a picture of myself sitting in a bar stool with a similar pose as if I were sitting in a directors chair. Then I just used some good old cropping and magic wand cutting to get paste myself actually on the chair. From there I did some more tracing to cut myself from the chair background and onto the photo of Black Swan. I then used a couple of different filters to try and match the photos colors and style. That consisted of curves, blurs, desaturation, and adjusting my actual size in relation to where I was. All in all this was a really fun assignment and kind of reminded me where my photoshop skills are. I'll definitely be brushing up in the near future. But man can I picture myself in that chair one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment